UK Visas - Other Family Members - Adult Dependent Relatives
UK Adult Dependent Visa applications are based upon a candidate's dependency on a person who is present and settled in the UK as a permanent resident or a UK citizen, and who is supporting the UK visa application. This person is also referred to as the 'Sponsor'.
- You can apply for a settlement visa if you meet the below criteria:
- you are aged 18 or over; and
- you are a parent, grandparent, brother, sister, son or daughter of a British citizen or person settled in the UK;
- you need long-term personal care to perform everyday personal and household tasks;
- the care you need is not available in the country where you are living, either because it is not available and there is no person in the country where you are living who can reasonably provide it or it is not affordable;
- your Sponsor can show that he or she is able to provide adequate maintenance, accommodation and care for you without having to rely on public funds. Your Sponsor will need to sign a sponsorship undertaking form to confirm that they will be responsible for your care without relying on public funds for a period of at least 5 years.
You must obtain a visa as an adult dependent relative before you travel to the UK.
To find out if you qualify simply contact us today on 01463 239011.