We can advise and act for you in a wide range of civil law disputes in both the Sheriff Court and the Court of Session. Often negotiation can resolve matters but if a court action does have to be raised on your behalf or if you have a court action commenced against you we will look after your interests.
If you require assistance with civil law issues contact us to see how we can help.
Such matters often involve the following areas:
- Professional Negligence, e.g. against Solicitors, Accountants, Surveyors, etc.
- Breach of Contract
- Company Liquidation
- Bankruptcy known as “sequestration”
- Nuisance claims, e.g. noise, interference with property
- Defamation actions
- Recovery of possession of goods and property
- Consumer claims
- Building disputes involving all trades – builders, plumbing and heating work, electrical work etc.
If you have a matter to discuss that is not listed above then please contact us and we will be happy to see if we can assist.