Our Visa Services
Find out whether you can come to or remain in the UK as the partner, child or elderly dependent relative of a family member living permanently in the UK.
Do you intend to:
- Join your partner?
- Join your parents?
- Come to look after your child in the UK?
- Come to be cared for as an adult dependent relative in the UK?
- Come to be married to a settled person, a British National or a person within the UK under asylum or humanitarian protection?
- The reason for your entry to the UK will determine which application you are required to complete. Are you applying for the right to visit the UK, the right to settle in the UK or to extend your stay? We will discuss your options with you and ensure that you are applying for the most appropriate application along with supporting evidence and documentation.
Did you know that hundreds of thousands of applications are refused every year due to the slightest oversight? By choosing Grey & Co Solicitors to prepare your application to the Home Office you will reduce the risk of having your application refused and avoid a potentially costly and lengthy appeal process or the costs of resubmitting an application.
Whatever your visa requirement, we will aim to manage your application quickly and easily from start to finish and ensure you are relieved of the stress and worry inherent with such applications.
- Obtain detailed instructions of your individual circumstances.
- Collate and review all necessary documentation.
- Complete relevant forms and draft legal representations to the relevant authorities’ in support of your application.
- Routinely chase the Home Office for a decision and update you accordingly.
- Contact you with confirmation of your application and confirm any conditions attached to your leave.
Do not risk the disappointment of having your application refused, contact us today on 01463 239011, alternatively click here to e-mail your visa requirements to us and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note that Immigration Law is a rapidly changing area of law. The information contained herein is for guidance only and should not be relied upon in any circumstances to form the basis of your application and does not constitute legal advice in any circumstances whatsoever. You are strongly advised to contact us or a solicitor of your choice for current advice regarding your particular situation.